Eleven athletes, including defending men's marathon

Модераторы: sult, Максим

Eleven athletes, including defending men's marathon

Сообщение jinpanlin520 » Сб янв 05, 2019 7:30 am

NAIROBI Cheap Leroy Sane Jersey , July 21 (Xinhua) -- The Kenyan women's marathon team for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow suffered a blow on Monday hours before departure when Birmingham World Half silver medallist Philes Ongori was forced out of the squad with injury.

Ongori, who ran a marathon career best of 2:23:22 for a ninth finish in Boston in April, finished second in Prague last year and was seeking first honors for her nation over the ultimate distance on what was to be her debut Club Games.

Paris marathon winner Filomena Cheyech who ran her lifetime best of 2:22:44 in the French capital on Apr. 6 and 2011 Boston champion Cheap Kyle Walker Jersey , Caroline Kilel, who won Frankfurt last year in a 2:22.34 personal best, will now chase the medals for Kenya as the podium sweep dream ended with Ongori's heartbreak withdrawal.

The news was confirmed to local website Capital Sport by Athletics Kenya president and Track and Field team manager Paul Mutwii ahead of their scheduled departure for Scotland Monday night.

"Ongori is not coming with us because she reported to me two days ago that her recurring injury has failed to heal and therefore requested to excuse her self from the team Cheap Kevin De Bruyne Jersey ," Mutwii said in Nairobi.

Kilel, who was compelled to cancel her initial flight to Scotland on Sunday after her name was wrongly printed on her ticket, is confident they will deliver the top medal despite the Ongori injury blow.

"I have trained well and being my first time to compete Cheap Kelechi Iheanacho Jersey , I want to bring gold home. I ran in the Glasgow course back in 2009 where I finished fourth. Because I'm familiar with the route, I believe I will win a medal. We are strong despite Ongori pulling out in the last minute. Cheyech and I have personal bests of 2:22," she said.

"Since there are no Ethiopians in Commonwealth Cheap John Stones Jersey , competition will be amongst us," the 33-year-old who trains in Kericho stated.

Eleven athletes, including defending men's marathon champion Cheap Jason Denayer Jersey , John Ekilu Kilai were scheduled to depart for Glasgow later Monday with Kenya seeking to hold on to both ultimate distance crowns they won in Delhi.

DUBLIN, May 4 (Xinhua) -- Ireland saw a fall in the unemployment rate to 8.4 percent and a monthly drop of 3,700 in the number of unemployed people last month, according to official figures on Wednesday.

The figures from the Central Statistics Office (CSO) also showed that there are 25,700 fewer people unemployed compared to 12 months ago.

Over the past four years since launching the Action Plan for Jobs, Ireland has seen steady progress in this area, with unemployment falling from 15.1 percent to 8.4 percent.

Ireland's Jobs Minister Richard Bruton welcomed the continuing fall in unemployment but cautioned against major challenges ahead.

"There is no room for complacency. There are many significant risks to our continuing recovery, and yesterday we saw the EU Commission downgrade its forecasts for EU growth," he said.

The EU Commission on Tuesday cut its 2016 growth forecast for the eurozone economy. It now sees eurozone gross domestic product (GDP) in 2016 at 1.6 percent from a previous forecast of 1.7 percent growth. It also lowered its 2017 forecast to 1.8 percent from 1.9 percent.

"All of this highlights the need to continue making changes in the areas over which we have control, in particular, to do everything possible to improve our international competitiveness," he added.

Summary

With data updated in May and November, this semi-annual survey captures information on planned and in-progress pipeline construction projects.

Data

The survey captures semi-annual project demographic information, including:

•Company Name
•Construction Location
•Plant Capacity
•Expected completion date & status
•Contractor
•Project Cost
•Engineer
•Process

Reasons to Buy

Get the most up-to-date information on pipeline construction projects

•All data is presented in a spreadsheet format for easy manipulating
•Data can be sorted and used to create pivot tables and graphs for easy representation
•Analyze specific fields or all fields of data
•Integrate with other data to identify strategic decision-making opportunities
•Get Oil & Gas Journal's analysis of the survey as a PDF article

Browse complete Report on :

http:www.aarkstorereportsWorldwide-Pipeline-Construction-Projects-Spring-2012-215153

More Reports

World Survey of Stimulation Vessels 2012
Worldwide Gas Processing Construction Projects - Spring 2012
Worldwide LNG Construction Projects -Spring 2012
Worldwide Petrochemical Construction Projects - Spring 2012
Worldwide Pipeline Construction Projects - Spring 2012
Worldwide Refinery Construction Projects - Spring 2012
Worldwide Sulfur Construction Projects - Spring 2012
Worldwide Construction Projects Surveys (All) - Spring 2012
Worldwide Gas Processing Survey - 2012 May 2012 $550
Worldwide Refinery Survey and Complexity Analysis 2012
Oil Sands Projects Survey 2011
Historical Gas Processing Surveys - 1985-2008
Historical EOR Surveys - all years 1986-2008(biennial)
Historical International Ethylene Survey (1994-current)
Historical Worldwide Refinery survey - all years 1986-2008
US Pipeline Study - 2008
OGJ 200100 International Company Survey - 2008
Historical OGJ200100 (all years 19851989-current)
Worldwide Refinery Construction Project Survey - Spring Cheap Ilkay Gundogan Jersey , 2008
Historical Construction Refinery Survey - all years 1996-Spring 2008
Worldwide Pipeline Construction Project Survey - Spring, 2008
Historical Construction Pipeline Survey - all years 1996-Sprin. Roquan Smith Jersey Richard Sherman Jersey Patrick Mahomes Jersey Nick Foles Jersey Authentic Leonard Fournette Jersey Kirk Cousins Kids Jersey Josh Rosen Cardinals Jersey Josh Allen Bills Jersey J.J. Watt Texans Jersey James Conner Steelers Jersey
jinpanlin520

Вернуться в Соседи